pxe

eric magaoay ericm24x7 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 20:18:02 UTC 2007

Martin,
I have been using PXE boot/install F7 development builds without a
problem (mostly x86_64, but sometimes i386 -build tree). Make sure your
config setup in dhcpd.conf and config file(s) under pxelinux.cfg
directory is correct. Try using the boot kernel/initrd located in:

/isolinux/vmlinuz
/isolinux/initrd.img

eric