Re: revisor in f7

On 5/28/07, Deependra Shekhawat <jeevanullas gmail com> wrote:
Will there be revisor for F7. I don't see it in the rawhide.

It passed review just after the deep freeze was initiated.  I expect
it to be available in the F 7 repository right after the release of
the spins.  I don't see any rpms in koji yet... but you should watch
for builds in koji if you are interested in testing it.

-jef