Re: YUM Problem

Daryll Strauss wrote:

> As of a couple days ago yum stopped working. The traceback ends with:
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/urlgrabber/grabber.py", line
> 695, in process_http
>     auth_handler.add_password(None, host, user, password)
> UnboundLocalError: local variable 'user' referenced before assignment
>
> I added an extra print statement. The "parts" being passed in to the
> routine were:
> Parts:  ('http', 'download  DISTNAME@.redhat.com',
> '/pub/fedora/linux/core/7/i386/os/repodata/repomd.xml', '', '', '')
>
> It looks like the @DISTNAME@ is causing the problem. The routine
> thinks we're specifying a user name instead of expanding a meta variable.
>
> I installed F7T4 and have been tracking rawhide. Am I missing
> something? Any suggestions on how to fix it?
>
>                         - |Daryll

hi!
it seems you are trying to pull packages from fedora 7 core repo.. there
is no such repo. maybe just enable the extras-development and
development repos.all others should have enable=0.
just an idea.. not sure though

regards,
amit.
begin:vcard
fn:Amitakhya Phukan
n:Phukan;Amitakhya
org:Red Hat;Localisation, Engineering
adr:6th Floor, East Wing, Marisoft-III, Marigold Enterprises, Kalyani Nagar;;Red Hat Software Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.;Pune;Maharashtra;411014;India
email;internet:aphukan redhat com
title:Language Maintainer for Assamese
tel;work:+91-20-40057377
tel;cell:+91-98810-64149