Re: koji weirdness

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Monday 28 May 2007 09:22:55 Hans de Goede wrote:
Ah thats new (and a regression compared to plague), who / what starts this
task and when / how often?

The only 'regression' is that it is slightly slower than plague. With Plague you had to wait for a repo recreation as well, it just was a bit faster.

Ah I see, well with plague it was so fast I never hit the problem :)

With Koji, there are far more packages involved and it takes longer. But that's why there are things like chain-build so that it manages the wait for the package to show up in the repo for you.

And how do I do a chain build?

Thanks & Regards,

Hans