Re: For your consideration: Secondary Architectures in Fedora

Tom spot Callaway (tcallawa redhat com) said:
> This is a very early draft of what I am planning on presenting to FESCo
> in the near future:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TomCallaway/SecondaryArchitectures
>
> I am very interested in comments and suggested changes.

How are we handling builds if the arch is not hosted in the colo? Do
builders have to be publically available? How much slower is it
going to be if it's pulling the repository from far far away.

File Storage - Right this very second, we don't have the space.

Do we have fake-build-provides to handle architecture-specifc build
requirements? Is it needed?

Bill