Re: For your consideration: Secondary Architectures in Fedora

Once upon a time Tuesday 29 May 2007, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> This is a very early draft of what I am planning on presenting to FESCo
> in the near future:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TomCallaway/SecondaryArchitectures
>
> I am very interested in comments and suggested changes.
since iso's need to be created on the arch in question.  the secondary arch
team is most likely going to need to be the ones building the iso's  and
uploading them.  Either that or we need to have one box of each arch to build
them in our network.

Dennis