Re: if this is a bug then it is a nasty BLOCKER for F7

Valent Turkovic wrote:
Other people have posted this bug not me, so there are other cases of
this kernel breaking suspend! It is not my laptop because it suspends
great with a bit older kernel.
If you have read my bugzilla report you have seen lots of proof there
- so please go read it first.

My point was yes it breaks for some people, but not all. Besides, suspend has been broken for a long time, so it being broken one more release is not a blocker. We'll fix it as soon as we can.