Re: if this is a bug then it is a nasty BLOCKER for F7

On 5/30/07, Christopher Aillon <caillon redhat com> wrote:
Valent Turkovic wrote:
> Other people have posted this bug not me, so there are other cases of
> this kernel breaking suspend! It is not my laptop because it suspends
> great with a bit older kernel.
> If you have read my bugzilla report you have seen lots of proof there
> - so please go read it first.

My point was yes it breaks for some people, but not all.  Besides,
suspend has been broken for a long time, so it being broken one more
release is not a blocker.  We'll fix it as soon as we can.

Ok, I misunderstood you.
I'll hold you for what you said :) Please make suspend work as soon as
possible... because it is a really useful feature when it works.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241