Re: For your consideration: Secondary Architectures in Fedora

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wednesday 30 May 2007 09:44:15 Christopher Aillon wrote:
I'm all for working with whomever to get secondary arches working, but I
am generally building packages for security issues, and I'd strongly
prefer to not do re-spins because of failures on arches we don't
officially support.  It's hard enough getting them out on arches we do.

And before somebody barks about it, I don't want to see us 'officially supporting' an arch that has a tiny fraction of the user base. *cough* ppc

Quit hating on my powerbook. At least until I get something x86_64 to replace it...

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson redhat com