Re: An idea for RPM -> License Agreement support

On 30 May 2007, at 15:39, Chris Brown wrote:

Sun's Java is the only package I know of then that uses wrapping of an rpm in a binary file simply in order to force users to read the license agreement. Its a bit of a non-issue anyway what with the releasing of Java under the GPL.

That particular one pisses me off so I take it as a challenge - fortunately extracting the rpm out of the blob is pretty easy.