I just joined this list because the extras list is no longer and it said this is where you should make suggestions.

For FESCO meeting:
I do not know where things stand with regard to being able to perform an upgrade installation from FC6 to FC7 but for me this is very very important. I have a lot of FC6 servers where I have configured literally over a hundred packages. The only way that I would be able to migrate these servers to FC7 is by a yum (or other tool) upgrade path. A complete reinstall is out of the question. And if that is necessary my servers will be stuck on FC6 forever. Also I have other servers that I want to migrate to new 64-bit architecture from 32-bit. I have not found a documented, automated way in which I can do this so that all the 32-bit packages are replaced with their 64-bit counterparts. These are some things that I would like to see discussed.