Re: OCaml

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
On Wed, 2007-05-30 at 20:56 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
I don't know if this is a suitable topic, or if these meetings are invite only, but if it is and they're not, then review of OCaml packages:

  http://tinyurl.com/2rl4w6

and any of the issues I raised here:

  https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-packaging/2007-May/msg00207.html

This is packaging committee stuff, we're going to tackle OCaml next
week. :)

OK, no problem.

Rich.