Re: For your consideration: Secondary Architectures in Fedora

> And before somebody barks about it, I don't want to see us
> 'officially
> supporting' an arch that has a tiny fraction of the user base.
> *cough* ppc

ppc might be a small part of our user base, but at least it's very easy
to get something that's fast and well supported.  Of the arches we're
talking about ppc is clearly the one that is one that is most grey.
Arm?  Sparc?  Other?  I don't think anyone has any illusions about
whether or not those are secondary arches. :)

--Chris