Re: Project hosting?

Chris Weyl wrote:
So, there's a rather nifty page about project hosting out in the wiki:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/ProjectHosting

I'm currently working on some bits for the Perl SIG that could use a
hosted project repo.  I like the documentation, but what's the process
for requesting the creation of a new project space?

Strictly speaking hosted is still in a 'beta' form. Mostly because the people involved have been too busy with F7. I suspect this (and the request process) will become official over the next month or so.

   -Mike