Re: For your consideration: Secondary Architectures in Fedora

> Having different content in the buildsystem then that which available to the
> public in the repos is a confusing and dangerous path to go down.

Yes, of course. That's why I already said that any subsequent dependent
builds which depend on the first package would also not 'commit'
until/unless the original does. You'd only build against uncommitted
stuff in the chain-build case; not normally.

--
dwmw2