idiots guide to fedora contribution?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Thu May 31 14:57:40 UTC 2007

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 10:34:20AM -0400, Neal Becker wrote:
> Do I understand correctly that the procedures for updating the packages I
> maintain is changed?  Is there a quick guide to the new procedure? (I
> looked a bit at the koji stuff, but I had more questions than answers).

Currently things change very rapidly, you should better search bohdi,
this is the update tool.

I think that the whole wiki/documentation should be updated to get rid
of reference to core and extras, to document koji, bohdi, the change in
owners.list, in submission process (although it is possible that this
one is completely documented) and so on. It is already partly done, but
I guess that there are missing pieces.

--
Pat