Re: idiots guide to fedora contribution?

Neal Becker píše v Čt 31. 05. 2007 v 10:34 -0400:
> Do I understand correctly that the procedures for updating the packages I
> maintain is changed?  Is there a quick guide to the new procedure? (I
> looked a bit at the koji stuff, but I had more questions than answers).

from fedora-maintainers lists today:

Bodhi is now available for update submission at:
  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/

You'll need to log in with your FAS username/password.

For more information on what bodhi is, and how to use it, see:
 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UpdatesSystem/Bodhi-info-DRAFT

Bill