Fedora 8 Schedule

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu May 31 18:17:19 UTC 2007

Arthur Pemberton <pemboa <at> gmail.com> writes:
> In such a case, i suggest shipping KDE 3.x and go to KDE 4.x mid F8.

There's no way we can go from 3.5.x to 4.0.x in the middle of a release, that
would cause big fallout.

What we _can_ do, and what I'll suggest doing in the KDE SIG meeting, is ship
whatever release candidate or whatever is current (maybe even the final release
if it's prereleased to packagers early enough) and then update that to the
final if needed.

Still, it would have been easier if Fedora just stayed at its usual 6 months
per release.

        Kevin Kofler