Re: Fedora 8 Schedule

Kevin Kofler wrote:
David Hollis <dhollis <at> davehollis.com> writes:
bit to finish up some last bits.  Then F8 has to either go ahead and
release sans KDE final, or wait more, and then the Gnome-ers are
screaming "why are we waiting for KDE?  I don't use it so that must mean
that no one does!" etc etc.

But the current state is that the release is being anticipated a month to fit GNOME at the expense of KDE. :-/

You got to pick one. right?

Rahul