Re: Fedora 8 Schedule

Before I say anything, I'm going to declare an interest: I use KDE and
hate GNOME.

To me, it is more counterproductive to ship without KDE 4 and on a
strict schedule than to ship with it on a lose one. Fedora has a (well
deserved) reputation for being cutting edge, but nor bleeding edge - not
shipping with KDE 4 would be a serious blow to this, this being the main
reason I used Fedora in the first place.

--

Benjamin Lewis
Fedora Ambassador

http://benl.co.uk./                                 PGP Key: 0x647E480C

"In cases of major discrepancy, it is always reality that got it wrong"
                                                        -- RFC 1118

begin:vcard
fn:Benjamin Lewis (tc1415)
n:Lewis;Benjamin