Fedora 8 Schedule

Pete Graner pgraner at redhat.com
Thu May 31 19:05:52 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thursday 31 May 2007 14:41:46 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>>> October the 31st., maybe we can codename it the "Halloween Release" as a
>>> tribute...
>> Maybe not. It doesn't fit into a global culture.
>
> There is Red Hat company history there Rahul.

More aptly Red Hat Linux History:

[1] "Then in 1994 Marc Ewing created his own version of Linux, which he
named Red Hat Linux. Ewing released it in October, and it became known
as the Halloween release."

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Hat

--
Pete Graner                             email: <pgraner at redhat.com>
Senior Engineering Manager              Office: 978.392.2476