Reverted for F-7, feedback wanted for devel (was: Re: rpms/xchat/devel ...)

Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler <at> chello.at> writes:
> I'm not too happy about doing that because I really believe my change is both
> the right thing to do and required to comply with the guidelines, but if
> that's the only way the update (just pushed to updates-testing) can go into
> the released updates without causing a big stir, I'll have to comply.

I reverted this right away for F7 so this discussion doesn't needlessly block
the version upgrade.

However, I'd really, really like some discussion for devel, possibly also
touching other packages abusing the Name field of the .desktop files in the
same way.

        Kevin Kofler