Re: Package EVR problems in Fedora 2007-10-31

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:14:31 +0100
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt tmp0701 nospam arcor de> wrote:

> Only if bodhi offers a related interface (preferably for anonymous
> users, or else extra effort is needed to handle the authentication,
> since the script is still run within the Extras Signers group
> environment).
>
>   http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/upgradecheck/?root=fedora
>
> Patches are welcome in case anybody is up-to-date wrt bodhi.

bodhi has a cli agent that is coming along pretty well.  It uses a lot
of the same framework that the pkgdb-client uses.  Making sure that it
can work anonymously for scripts such as this is definitely a goal.

--
Jesse Keating