Re: Package EVR problems in Fedora 2007-10-31

On Thursday 01 November 2007, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> They are not ignored. What Rolands wants is to not spam the package
> maintainers when updates have been submitted in the Fedora Updates
> System already and only wait for the right admins to publish them into
> the repository.

Sorry if I'm being dense, just trying to make sure I'm understanding;

So Roland would like to not spam the devel list when a package is sitting in
updates-testing and has been pushed to stable by its maintainer?

If a package is just sitting in updates-testing and hasn't been pushed, then I
still see the email as valid since there is a broken upgrade path that needs
maintainer attention.

-Doug