Re: knetworkmanager, nm-0.7

Richi Plana wrote:

Rahul and Max have done a fine job of getting recognized, but still, we
have to beef up marketing and advertising as well as prioritizing making
Fedora easy to use and choice-friendly while maintaining high technical
standards.

Not directly at you personally but if half of the people who crib about it joined in the marketing efforts and helped out, we would be much further ahead than we are now.

Rahul