Re: Package EVR problems in Fedora 2007-10-31

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:48:36 +0100
Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> wrote:

> No disagreement on this. But I really don't see what you gain by
> forcing EVRs to "updates < testing < rawhide" for "packages in
> testing".

That's simply because you're failing to consider that things which are
in testing have (high) potential to make it into stable.  It would be
better for maintainers to fix nevra issues while the build is still in
testing than to wait until it hits updates.

--
Jesse Keating