Special Thanks

To all of you that go above and beyond.  I read countless emails
supporting and helping the development cycle at all hours.  The team
from RedHat that is constantly helping, including weekend nights, you
guys know who you are!  A special thanks to all of you.

F8 is better than ever, something to be proud of, I can't wait too see
what F9 brings!

Andy