Deltarpms for F7 -> F8

Deltarpms are now available for an upgrade from Fedora 7 to Fedora 8
(i386 only) using the yum-presto plugin.  To use, first make sure your
Fedora 7 system is completely up-to-date and then follow the steps in:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/YumUpgradeFaq

The only change is that after step 3, add
deltaurl=http://lesloueizeh.com/f8/i386/fedora
to /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo

If you have any questions, ask on #fedora on IRC or the mailing list.

To give you an idea of the savings, I've downloaded the entire 12G
Fedora 8 repository, and I only had to download 2.1G of rpms and drpms
applied against our local Fedora 7 repository.

Jonathan