Re: Update form F7 to F8 freeze at 26%

On Thu, 2007-11-08 at 20:45 +0100, Frank Büttner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have try to update an F7 installation to F8, but at dependency check
> it freeze all ways at 26%.
> It happens in the text and gui mode.
> anaconda use 100% CPU and 97% of all memory.
>
> Idear how get out, what goes wrong?

No; but I had exactly the same problem. :-/

I tried removing non-Fedora RPMs I had installed (just jdk and icc) as
Andrew Farris suggested; but unfortunately that had no effect.

Ultimately I gave up and did a fresh install.

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <braden endoframe com>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <braden jabber org>