Re: Codec Buddy misleading.

fre, 09 11 2007 kl. 19:03 +0100, skrev Mark:
> Oke imagine one of the following cases:

We have been over this before please search the archives, every case in
fact.

Do you think we enjoy keeping media support from our users when we have
perfectly good implementations available under OSI approved licenses?

If there was a legal way to make this work, we would be doing it.

Pretty please, every 3 months someone posts the exact same 3 ideas you
did.. they are not new and they have been debated. I'm sorry but please
understand how frustrating it is to have to repeatedly have this debate.

- David