Re: Smolt and software information

nodata wrote:

>> 2) Are there any privacy concerns?  Remember smolt is voluntary, and
>
> A loaded question!

:)  While I understand the privacy concerns, I don't think that choice
of filesystem is particularly more private than, say, choice to run
selinux, or default runlevel.  Do you have any privacy concerns directly
related to collecting this new (filesystem) information, aside from the
bigger picture that affects all data collected?

Thanks,
-Eric