Re: Codec Buddy misleading.

Mark wrote:

A little different question.
I know that RedHat is based in the USA but how about all the people
that make Fedora? is the majority of that in non USA countries? i' m
just wondering that..

From the legal perspective that is pretty much irrelevant since Red Hat is the legal entity that takes on liability for the Fedora Project but if you want to some contribution stats, the CVS commits map would give you some idea

http://fedoraproject.org/maps/cvs-commits/

Most of the contributions are from US and Europe though I see commits from South America, Africa, India, China, Japan, New Zealand etc. Basically all over the map.

Rahul