Re: Codec Buddy misleading.

Rahul Sundaram <sundaram <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:
>  From the legal perspective that is pretty much irrelevant since Red Hat
> is the legal entity that takes on liability for the Fedora Project but

A wacky idea, and I'm sure there are lots of reasons it is a bad idea, still
it's something I've been wondering about ever since the whole "Fedora
Foundation" talk: Why not create a Fedora foundation in a EU country? That
might help solve this issue. And wasn't the main problem with the idea of a
Fedora Foundation US tax laws? Maybe one of the EU countries has more
advantageous laws?

        Kevin Kofler