Re: Bogus permissions on 8/Everything/i386/os/Packages/*.rpm

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 04:08:55 +0100
Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> wrote:

> ;) Resyncing the mirrors?

Well, permission changes are pretty darn fast, yet it is still churn
and still bandwidth consumed.  I'd just rather not get in the way of
all those happy people trying to get to Fedora 8 (:

--
Jesse Keating