sending multiple (different) smolt profiles

Hi,

I have 2 laptops and I used the smoltSendProfile and I seem to get the
same url for both laptops, ie. the later sent profile overwrites the
previous one...

I'm sending both profiles from same adsl line and I'm behing a NAT
adsl router, so could this be an issue (same IP) ?

Is this a feature or a bug?

How can I send multiple laptop profiles and see them all online?

Thank you very much in advance,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/