Re: sending multiple (different) smolt profiles

Valent Turkovic wrote:
On 11/12/07, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I have 2 laptops and I used the smoltSendProfile and I seem to get the
same url for both laptops, ie. the later sent profile overwrites the
previous one...

I'm sending both profiles from same adsl line and I'm behing a NAT
adsl router, so could this be an issue (same IP) ?

Is this a feature or a bug?

How can I send multiple laptop profiles and see them all online?

Thank you very much in advance,
Valent.

This is the profile:
http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/show?UUID=c8dbb9d3-a9bd-4ba6-b92e-4a294ba5a95f
Hey Valent,

I noticed that myself when I first looked at your distorted audio entry in bugzilla - I saw a machine with vmware graphics and vmware {amd} pcnet card. I was about to say that doesn't make sense in the bug, so I decided to copy an paste the uuid from the bugzilla again. I then found that it was showing the HP machine that matched what you had attached in the bug.

1. Did you send an entry for a vmware machine at all ?
- if not then the "universally unique" ids might be gettting screwed and the smolt folks need to know quick smart.

2. Did you copy your data between new and old machines {or vms}, perhaps copying the storage of the smolt UUID ?

3. {smolt devs} Perhaps the web interface is having problems - eg the data is correctly sent and stored, but we are actually getting a different record's entry sometimes when we query the smolt data ?

DaveT.