Topics for today's release engineering meeting

Meeting info:

/topic Fedora Release Engineering - Trac tickets for Fedora 9
  Discussion about our new Trac space, how the tickets should be
handled, what needs to be added, etc...

/topic Fedora Release Engineering - New development process
  Discussion about the approved new development cycle and what it will
mean for releng.

/topic Fedora Release Engineering - Goals for this development cycle
  What do we want to get done over the next few months?

/topic Fedora Release Engineering - Open Discussion

If you wish to suggest a topic for discussion, or want to show up to
talk about something, please reply to this mail with the info and I'll
add it to the agenda.

Jesse Keating