Codec Buddy misleading.

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 16:14:06 UTC 2007

2007/11/12, José Matos <jamatos at fc.up.pt>:
> On Sunday 11 November 2007 17:39:29 David Boles wrote:
> > If *I* was as unhappy with Fedora as these users appear to be I would
> > look elsewhere. And i would have do that a long time ago.
>
>   There are different ways to look into these problems. There are people who
> complain and still do things, that is OK with me. What I am asking is not to
> throw the baby with the water as in a sense you seem to be doing. :-)
>
>   Sometimes also a different stance makes wonders in terms of PR. The outer
> perception of the project is important, as important as the technical side.
> And blank statements like your in this thread do not help. Please be a little
> more patient. :-)
>
> > What do you think Jose? Better to switch or is it just easier to complain?
>
> There are lots of people who been doing much more than complaining. The KDE
> guys have been working hard to have a reasonable integration between KDE and
> the rest of the system. Thanks to their work I am using KDE happily. :-)
>
> > --
> > David
>
> --
> José Abílio

I'm just brainstorming a bit.
but i fully understand that it's a nearly not possible to get this
done. i assume the redhat people have spend many hours talking about
how to get pass this driver issue and that they have put in all
possible effort to have them in fedora... O well.. i guess i just have
to install livna every time i install fedora...