Re: Codec Buddy misleading.

On Nov 11, 2007 9:16 PM, Bastien Nocera <bnocera redhat com> wrote:
> That is utter crock. If you know about the repositories, you probably
> already have the packages installed already, or that window would remind
> you to install them. If you don't know about them, we can't actually
> point you at them.

What we could use, is a technical mechanism in how codeina works that
a 3rd party repository can hook into to add additional codec offerings
via rpm packages. Once someone installs the livna-release package, it
would be great if the livna-release package could drop in the
necessary files on the filesystem so codeina would know how to request
package installation from livna.

-jef