Codec Buddy misleading.

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:48:36 UTC 2007

2007/11/12, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com>:
> On Nov 12, 2007 9:34 AM, Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I fully agree with that and hope that fedora is gonna put something
> > like that in Codeina.
>
> How about... upstream put it in..and then Fedora or any other
> distribution can make use of it?
>
> -jef

Than we would first need to find a way to make it even possible for
other packages to add codec directives to codeina. I'm currently
thinking that codeina should read the directory:
/usr/share/codeina/xml where codeina should just read all the xml
files. this can be a relative simple patch (if it's not done already..
don't know) but i don't know if it's within the pm guidelines to add
files insize the directory of another application
(/usr/share/codeina/xml).. if that's no problem that this can be in
quick. perhaps even i can make that patch..