Broken mailers (Was Re: "Extension Buddy" for Fedora 9?)

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Tue Nov 13 00:27:46 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 20:55 +0100, Mark wrote:
> Why : "Broken mailers (Was Re: "Extension Buddy" for Fedora 9?)" it
> has nothing to do with the "Extension Buddy" discussion that i
> started..

That's, uh, why I changed the Subject line which is customary when one
changes the topic of a thread or wants to focus on a particular topic in
a sub-thread. Since threading was broken already it's kinda hard to
accuse me for hijacking a thread :-)

     David

p.s. : Mark, also please keep in mind fedora-devel-list is about
"Development discussions related to Fedora" not "I've got this shiny
idea that I think is really great, someone please implement it". In
other words, you should consider posting to fedora-list instead of this
list. Thanks.