Re: autoloading of kernel modules in the udev area ?!

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Hans de Goede (j w r degoede hhs nl) said:
I just did a reboot to confirm, it gets loaded by default on my machine. Pretty clean F-8 install. Done from an F-8 x86_64 livecd. Updates applied, some packages installed, no fancy changes really, shall I bugzilla it?

Sure. Do you see it referenced any place in your udev config aside from
making the device nodes?

Its referenced from /etc/udev/rules.d/60-persistent-storage.rules, but that seems harmless, anyways I'll put this in bugzilla first thing tomorrow.

Regards,

Hans