First experiences with new X

Hi All,

Well at a first glance the new X works well on my work machine with integrated i810 graphics, however running OpenGL appps (not using compiz) results in a heavily flickering display, it looks like random black triangles are being displayed over the image, but that might be a completely wrong interpretation of what I'm seeing.

I've tried downgrading mesa-lib* to the F-8 release versions this does not help.

Regards,

Hans