bodhi-client

Michel Salim michel.sylvan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:45:00 UTC 2007

On 12/11/2007, Luke Macken <lmacken at redhat.com> wrote:
> The bodhi-client package should be making its way to an updates-testing
> repository near you! (and a newer version is already queued up for tomorrow).
> Not only does this command-line tool give you easier access to bodhi, but also
> provides some new features to help people get more involved with testing
> updates and providing useful feedback.

Neat! I get this with both bodhi --candidates and bodhi --testable, though:

  File "/usr/bin/bodhi", line 81, in __koji_session
    config.readfp(open(join(expanduser('~'), '.koji', 'config')))
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/michel/.koji/config

This is on an F-8 clean install, that I have used Koji on, and the
backup of my previous install does not have ~/.koji either.

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.jaiku.com/