Re: qct review request, no response?

MT> Please be patient. Currently there are about 270 review requests
MT> which are not assigned to anybody.

More like 830 if you count the merge reviews (which you should since
they're competing for reviewer time too).

It's taken a herculean effort just to get the number down that far,
but if the people who are submitting the packages don't do some
reviews themselves, or we don't magically acquire several more review
nuts then it's just going to be a long wait for every package in the
queue.

The list of all pending reviews:
http://fedoraproject.org/PackageReviewStatus/NEW.html

 - J<