Re: Review queue/FESCo after the merge

On Wednesday 14 November 2007, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>
> > or look at FPC -- according to the wiki the same people since one year
>
> Funny that you mention it, I have been thinking about joining the FPC for a
> while now, so if there is a position there I'm available.

We discussed rotating/adding FPC positions a few weeks ago, see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Minutes20071016

Not sure if a mail asking for general interest in joining the FPC was ever
sent out though, if it was, I missed it.

> I don't think
> I've to prove my packagingskills / knowledge and given my aversion to
> bureaucracy I'll be sure to keep the guidelines mean, lean and streamlined.

I think it would be great to have you (as well as other fresh blood) on board.