Fedora Packaging Committee (Was: Re: Review queue/FESCo after the merge)

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 21:33:28 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 23:24 +0200, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 November 2007, Hans de Goede wrote:
> > Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> >
> > > or look at FPC -- according to the wiki the same people since one year
> >
> > Funny that you mention it, I have been thinking about joining the FPC for a
> > while now, so if there is a position there I'm available.
>
> We discussed rotating/adding FPC positions a few weeks ago, see
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Minutes20071016
>
> Not sure if a mail asking for general interest in joining the FPC was ever
> sent out though, if it was, I missed it.

It was not, but now it will be!

Are you interested in helping to shape the Fedora Packaging Guidelines?

Well, of course not. Only someone truly insan... wait, what? You said
yes? Are you feeling well? Sit down for a moment.

Seriously, we're looking for well qualified and motivated volunteers to
help us make the hard decisions on how Fedora packages should be made.
If you're interested, please drop me an email off list. Must be a Fedora
contributor with CVS access.

Thanks,

~spot