On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 01:35:43PM -0500, Brian Pepple wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
> next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 18:00 UTC
> in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:

Another thing a bit personal, but I am the acpi package maintainer, and
I get many unrelated bugs that are related with the acpi subsystem as a
whole. This was, in the past, the meaning of the acpi component. These
bugs are then forgotten. Could please fesco put somebody in CC that can
triage those bugs?

I tried to whine now and then about that issue but there still hasn't be
a right solution.

--
Pat