Re: Review queue/FESCo after the merge

On 11/15/2007 10:43 AM, Panu Matilainen wrote:
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007, Bill Nottingham wrote:

Hans de Goede (j w r degoede hhs nl) said:
Christopher Aillon wrote:
* Make sure that there are no cases of Requires(pre,post)
Erm, why isn't the use of those perfectly "legal"

As I understand it, Requires(pre) is OK, Requires(post) is OK,
Requires(pre,post) is not.

IIRC that's supposed to work these days (FC >= 6, RHEL >= 5). If not, file a bug...

Then we should consider updating our guidelines. This brings up a good point, too. If a given package guideline exists to work around bugs like this in the future, the guideline really must reference the bug # so it can be easier to revisit at a future date.