Re: F8 is getting *really* sysadmin-hostile

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:30:00 -0800
John Poelstra <poelstra redhat com> wrote:

> I've been thinking the same thing...you also lose liferea and pidgin
> which seems totally silly too!
>
> Which component(s) should a bug be filed against?

You lose those because they have the capability of responding to
NetworkManager connection/disconnection events so that they can do the
right thing.  It would appear that they link to NetworkManager-glib,
and thus if you remove -glib you lose them.

--
Jesse Keating